Saturday, October 11, 2008

So Busy

I'm so busy it's unreal. I think I should do some slowing down so I can at least sleep.
But I did have time to jot down a poem.

Busy enough to say so,
Busy to say I'm tired,
But not sure if
I wanna say
Busy waiting for you.

I'm not busy of waiting,
It's the timing of the waiting,
I'm tired of waiting,
Confused of waiting,
Misurable of waiting on you.

Waiting on someone who doesn't care,
Someone who doesn't noticed,
Someone who doesn't mind me waiting by the phone,
Waiting for you to come around,
Just to say I'm here.

But I guess your to busy,
Just to even notice me,
To hear me for me,
Or see me for me,
I'm not waiting anymore.

I'm done and through,
Just waiting for you,
Just as you are with me,
I'm tired and confused,
This is the end of what I now call today.

I thought this up when waiting for a call but that call came in the next day which made me think.
Why wait for something that may never happen?

No comments: